Re: [egit-dev] Added commands for keybinding

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> denstar wrote:
>> Does anyone mind if I create a ticket in bugzilla for this?
>
> Nope, if there isn't one already, you can create one.

Yay is me.  :)

Alright, well I found a ticket that's sorta related (marked
"worksforme" tho it didn't ;]), so I added a comment there vs. a new
ticket.

I found a much more elegant (but not elegant, mind) solution to the
problem, too, that will probably fix weird issues with action
selections across the board (overriding getSeleciton() in
RepositoryAction).

I don't need the fork I have up on GitHub, with all the crap in it--
that was just a way to get the source somewhere (bitbucket would have
worked just fine, but still) for someone else to give a look-see.

Am I correct in assuming I can remove my GitHub remote, and somehow
revert what I have to whatever is the latest from origin?  If someone
will tell me the best way to get back in sync with origin, I don't
mind trying to start something on the wiki documenting the trials and
tribulations.  I saw some tickets relating to adding stuff like this
to the wiki, so what the heck, might as well do it while I'm doing it,
so to speak.

Maybe as easy as deleting all the commits I did locally?  Bah.  I
don't even know why I bother asking for help, as soon as I formulate
the question I get an idea anyway (a very original idea too, neh?
LOL).

Eh.  Mostly I just wanted to share that I came up with something much
better than what I was originally trying, which is always a good
thing, ja know?

Woohoo!

:Den

--
The possible ranks higher than the actual.
Martin Heidegger

Back to the top