Re: [egit-dev] Added commands for keybinding

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 7:29 PM, denstar wrote:
> Ironically, the key bindings are working fine when the selection comes
> from within an editor.  It's when it's a structured selection from the
> navigator/etc., that it's struggling.

Something must have changed, because now it's working fine in my
"real" Eclipse instances too, without even trying my fabulous idea
out.  I pulled the doc plugin + latest stuff, and viola.

I need to correct the error message for when projects that don't
belong to the same repo are selected -- and what, make it NLS or
whatnot?  -- but besides that, I guess I'm ready to try to get this in
to y'all.

What is the best way to do this?  I don't really want to get into
editing commits at the moment (I know, I know), so I'd rather just
wipe out what I have and grab the latest, apply my changes, and then
create the git patch and try the gerrit deal.

But I fear the process will take a long-ass time for me to figure out.
 Does anyone care?

There's no way in hell this would make it into the .7 release, right?
That's really the only reason I'd push on it sooner than latter, I
think.  In it's current incarnation, it's not something likely to
affect much other code going forward, so there's no rush to get it
into master or whatever, IMHO.

I fear it's going to be a while before I "get" Git.  Which is pretty
funny, when you think about what I'm trying to do.

Ah well.  Life.  It's better than not existing, probably.

:DeN

--
The human being is not the lord of beings, but the shepherd of Being.
Martin Heidegger

Back to the top