Re: [egit-dev] GitHub Mylyn Connector?

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gerrit's remote API is basically a native git protocol over SSH.
> Where it isn't... it should be.  Review data should actually be
> git notes, shipped over the wire using the native git protocol.

It pains me greatly to hit the browser everytime I use Gerrit.

Ideally, a simple RESTful API would work. However, really anything I
can call anything as long as there's an API.

I didn't know about git-notes... is there a reason that Gerrit doesn't
use it? Or just history?

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top