Re: [egit-dev] UI tests: current SWTBot requires JUnit 4

2010/1/31 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Matthias Sohn
> Could you advise how to proceed here ? In order to allow test execution in
> Eclipse 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 we should depend on JUnit 4.3.1 (which is the version
> coming
> with Eclipse 3.4). Eclipse 3.5 comes with JUnit 4.5.1 and 3.6 currently has
> 4.7.1.
> For which JUnit versions do we need to create a CQ ?

Since we don't ship the tests, we don't need to create CQs for them.

CQs are only needed when you ship code from Eclipse.org, tests are
generally excluded from them.

Ok, this implies we also don't need a CQ for hamcrest.org since that is
required for SWTBot tests only :-)

--
Matthias

Back to the top