[egit-dev] Apparent freeze when importing

Hi,

When importing a repository there is an apparent freeze. I have tried
several times and killed eclipse each time. However, when preparing
this bug report I found that the import did not freeze but only the
progress bar was unresponsive (see attachement).

This probably happens because the import is done in the user interface
thread which then will block the progress indicator.

Best regards,

Wim