Re: [egit-dev] jgit and eclipse meta-data.

söndagen den 10 januari 2010 16.37.12 skrev  Robin Rosenberg:
> söndagen den 10 januari 2010 16.00.26 skrev  Jason van Zyl:
> > My only suggested requirement would be to suggest no direct editing on
> > the manifest and use what's generated, or it's just going to be a mess.
> >
> > Either Shawn should be responsible because no one else interested wants
> > to use M2Eclipse but the information needs to come from the source. So if
> > not Shawn then one of you should rig up a CI job to update the SCM with
> > the results from a successful build. My suggestion is that someone who is
> > not using the canonical build system should not maintain the manifest by
> > hand. Matthias seems to understand both sides of the equation, maybe he
> > could do the project a solid and maintain the Eclipse bits.
>
> We can try that via Gerrit. If some wants a new dependency and does not
>  know the maven magic required he can push it without be adviced.

I looked briefly at using maven to produce the manifest, but those are not
in a check-in-able state sine they contains timestamps.

I'd like version to look like 0.6.0.qualifier so I can continue to produce an
update site until we get Hudson to do it.

-- robin

Back to the top