Re: [egit-dev] How do I build e/jgit ?

söndagen den 10 januari 2010 19.00.54 skrev  Ketan Padegaonkar:
> Wearing my contributor hat. Getting up and running with e/jgit is a
> rather steep curve :)
>
> After having fetched the sources, installing maven, downloading the
> internet to generate eclipse project files, and a few other things from
> orbit.
>
> I'm still having trouble figuring out how to build and run tests locally.

We have another, rather long and fiery, thread on that topic. Not even I,
can build off master right now. If you are thinking about the swtbot stuff
you can basically follow the instructions
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide using either the command line

That wont work, but if you check out the following version of JGit:
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,200 using the command line.

git fetch git://egit.eclipse.org/jgit refs/changes/00/200/1
git reset --hard 09206c4ff07e9738040d94a7d23ff5a25d621faf

After that you can import the projects and run tests. The EGit part
should need no extra instructions.

-- robin

Back to the top