[egit-dev] How do I build e/jgit ?

Wearing my contributor hat. Getting up and running with e/jgit is a rather steep curve :)

After having fetched the sources, installing maven, downloading the internet to generate eclipse project files, and a few other things from orbit.

I'm still having trouble figuring out how to build and run tests locally.

Is there any way that I could just checkout and run ant from the command line ? I'd be happy to contribute a patch that simplifies the build :P

-- Ketan

Back to the top