Re: [egit-dev] jgit and eclipse meta-data.

söndagen den 10 januari 2010 16.00.26 skrev  Jason van Zyl:
> My only suggested requirement would be to suggest no direct editing on the
>  manifest and use what's generated, or it's just going to be a mess.

> Either Shawn should be responsible because no one else interested wants to
>  use M2Eclipse but the information needs to come from the source. So if not
>  Shawn then one of you should rig up a CI job to update the SCM with the
>  results from a successful build. My suggestion is that someone who is not
>  using the canonical build system should not maintain the manifest by hand.
>  Matthias seems to understand both sides of the equation, maybe he could do
>  the project a solid and maintain the Eclipse bits.

We can try that via Gerrit. If some wants a new dependency and does not know
the maven magic required he can push it without be adviced.

btw, I pushed a patch to make it reasonable to use Eclipse again. It can be
found at http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,200

-- robin

Back to the top