Re: [egit-dev] jgit-dev mailing list split

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> PS The JGit list is separate; however, when one was created, it didn't
> seem to copy over the membership. This sounds like the kind of decision
> that should cc both mailing lists for respective input.

In [1] I clearly stated on egit-dev that the jgit-dev list was
created.  I didn't say that you need to join, I guess I assumed you
would need to do that yourself since you also had to join egit-dev
in the first place.

The split of the mailing list occurred because the foundation split
the EGit project into EGit and JGit.  Each project is an indepenent
project to the foundation, though there are a lot of common players.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/egit-dev/msg00544.html

--
Shawn.

Back to the top