Re: [egit-dev] How to build [EJ]Git?

Hi,

for me maven plugin in combination with git din't work.

I did the project setup of jgit for eclipse now using maven command line tool.

1. checked out jgit project via command line git:
	git clone git://egit.eclipse.org/jgit.git jgit

2. change into this directory: cd jgit

3. mvn eclipse:eclipse

4. start eclipse import via existing eclipse project.

This was the way it worked for me now i a have egit and jgit projects imported. Maybe this can help someone else.

BTW. On Mac OS X mavenplugin fails to use git because it cant find git.

!MESSAGE /bin/sh: git: command not found

git was installed here via: http://code.google.com/p/git-osx-installer/
it's located in /usr/local/git/bin/git but path was set and works fine.

Regards,

Dominik