Re: [egit-dev] [RFC] Talk on EGit/JGit at EclipseCon

I submitted the tutorial:
    https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1220

Please feel free to bang away at it. I'm running out of batteries on
the airplane and wanted to get something into the submission system.

I'm thinking 120 minutes would be enough for attendees (versus 180 minutes)