Re: [egit-dev] [RFC] Talk on EGit/JGit at EclipseCon

2009/12/12 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is great.  Both Robin Rosenberg and I were starting to plot
a talk at EclipseCon at EGit.  I think we should only do 1 talk,
not 2, and since you are putting forth the effort here, we'll just
ride along as co-presenters if that's OK.  :-)

Of course, that's perfect :-)
I'll put us 3 as speakers.

How can we help you right now?

According to
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/speaker_agreement.php?agreement=example
all speakers shall write a short bio
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/bio.php
and upload a picture (if your face is not yet known to eclipse.org)
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/

Here are the submission guidelines
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_2010_Submission_Guidelines

Type: Standard Talk (25 mins)
Category: Making for Eclipse
Tags: Tools, Committer and Contributor, Emerging Technology
Difficulty: Intermediate (or do you want to dive deeper ?)
Authors: Matthias Sohn, Shawn O. Pearce, Robin Rosenberg

Abstract: ... unchanged so far,
              Robin: any comments ?

In the end of the abstract I would like to add links to
http://eclipse.org/egit
http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/wayne/2009/12/01/git-at-eclipse/
http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/mike/2009/12/07/project-community-enhancements-for-2010/

Anything else you would like to add or change ?

And then of course we have to work on slides, don't know yet when they have to be provided.

--
Matthias

Back to the top