Re: [egit-dev] [RFC] Talk on EGit/JGit at EclipseCon

On 12 Dec 2009, at 20:27, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

I think a talk is a great idea guys. However, I think we can go a step
further with a tutorial too.

I would like to see a Git Tutorial at EclipseCon introducing people to
Git and EGit. I believe this is required as we roll out Git to the
Eclipse community.

I think that's a great idea. Being able to explain the differences between Git and non-distributed VCSs to those that haven't experienced it before is likely to win a few early adopters. Need a co- presenter? :-)

Alex

Back to the top