[egit-dev] http server for tests?

Hi, I responded earlier, but was not a subscriber of the egit-dev list...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Henrik Lindberg <henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 5, 2009 6:36:18 PM GMT+01:00
To: Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EGit developer discussion <egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [egit-dev] http server for tests?

Hi, ping me if there are any questions. I hope things are understandable by looking at The wiki, and the available tests in p2.

- henrik

5 dec 2009 kl. 01.19 skrev Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For the smart HTTP series I need to put together some protocol tests.

Is it insane to require Jetty in our test suite?  Do other projects
use a smaller container?  I'm inclined to just link to Jetty since
its an Eclipse project and its only our unit test suite.

You aren't insane to require Jetty but may not need to.

The p2 team has written a lightweight http test utilities based off of
some of the stuff in http commons.

http://henrik-eclipse.blogspot.com/2009/05/test-data-molester-comes-to-town.html

I've cc'd Henrik who can provide more information.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top