[egit-dev] tycho build

I took longer than I hoped, but I finally got some time to try to upload
my changes to gerrit... and I am not sure if it worked that well.
Anyways, I think my changes to jgit are in [1] and my changes to egit in
[2]. To use this, you will need maven 3.0-alpha-5 or newer available
from [3].

To build jgit and egit, simply run "mvn clean install" for jgit, then
for egit. Generated update site is expected to be in
egit/org.eclipse.egit-updatesite/target/site.

I only tested this on Linux, but it should build on Windows without any
changes. Egit build will most likely fail on OSX, but I don't have a
system to test and will let Jason fix OSX build ;-)

I'll be happy to answer any questions about these patches and Tycho in
general.

Igor

[1] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/125
[2] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/130