RE: [egit-dev] tycho build

Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I took longer than I hoped, but I finally got some time to
> try to upload my changes to gerrit...
> and I am not sure if it worked that well.

I guess you did not intend to push the egit poms as a series
of 5 changes to Gerrit. Hence I rebased this series and squashed
it into one patch (attached to this mail). I also added the
missing license headers and fixed some trailing whitespace
and added your Signed-off-by footer. If this fits to your intention
I could upload this squashed patch to Gerrit in order to replace
the other 5 changes for further review.

> Anyways, I think my changes to jgit are in [1] and my changes
> to egit in [2]. To use this, you will need maven 3.0-alpha-5
> or newer available from [3].
>
> To build jgit and egit, simply run "mvn clean install" for jgit, then
> for egit. Generated update site is expected to be in
> egit/org.eclipse.egit-updatesite/target/site.
>
> I only tested this on Linux, but it should build on Windows
> without any changes. Egit build will most likely fail on OSX, but
> I don't have a system to test and will let Jason fix OSX build ;-)
>
> I'll be happy to answer any questions about these patches and Tycho in
> general.

On Windows both builds run smoothly and the result looks ok :)
Great work, thanks !

--
Matthias