Re: [egit-dev] Using Gerrit to see diffs between changesets

On 10 Oct 2009, at 11:24, Robin Rosenberg wrote:

Right besides the Patchset there is a commit id you can use, provided
you downloaded the commit. If you don't want to merge you can replace
the pull in the suggested command with fetch.

Great answer, exactly what I'm looking for. I wikified it a bit and published it on the EGit Gerrit cheatsheet:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#To_compare_bulk_diffs_using_Git

By the way, I also turned the ''To do xxx'' sections into real sections (by putting a title in them) - this ensures that they show up in ToC and so that multiple people can independently edit them on a section-by-section basis (which will prevent conflicts if two subsections are being edited by different people simultaneously).

Alex

Back to the top