Re: [egit-dev] Using Gerrit to see diffs between changesets

On 9 Oct 2009, at 02:05, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I spent a while reviewing (and coming up with comments for) this
changeset:

http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,41

However, whilst I was doing that, another one appeared. Is there any way
to see what (a) files I've seen already,

Not easily in the new patch set, no

With SVN, I've been able to do diffs between two URLs. Given that Gerrit provides two Git URLs, is there an easy way to do the diff from a command-line git, by checking these out as separate branches and performing a diff between them?

Alex

Back to the top