Re: [egit-dev] NLS and JGit

"Shawn O. Pearce" <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This is off-topic but what if there is no display available on the
> > command line? Shouldn't the command line read from System.in?
> This sort of code needs to be broken apart into different modules

Done.  With this change we now support command line prompts:

  Ibaf87bb5 Prompt for passwords from the console in jgit command
            line tools
            (http://egit.eclipse.org/r/36)

Unfortunately it is the last in a rather long series (24 commits)
which refactors the build to use Maven and is blocked by an open CQ.

Also, I removed the awtui package:

  I9080f3dd Move AWT UI components to the jgit-awtui module
            (http://egit.eclipse.org/r/34)

--
Shawn.

Back to the top