Re: [egit-dev] NLS and JGit

Alex Blewitt schrieb:
> What can we do in this case? Do we need to translate those as well, or
> just those in the EGit components? How do other standalone products
> (like ECF) handle this optional dependency on the NLS classes?

Do we know how many consumers we have for the AWT stuff? I'd like to
here what's there preferred way.

As for the core JGIT stuff, I agree that we should move translations up
the stack, i.e. make use of exceptions and status codes as much as
possible. This allows for more flexibility for clients higher up the
stack (like EGit) when doing translations. Is that possible?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx