Re: [egit-dev] Gerrit Code Review running

"Halstrick, Christian" <christian.halstrick@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> problem is solved. The ssh command you suggested revealed that the "authenticity of host
> '[egit.eclipse.org]:29418 ...)' can't be established." The ssh command asked me whether I would like to continue
> and I said yes. The host was added to the list of known hosts and afterwards the problem was solved also
> for git push. It seems if msysgit+ssh reaches this situation that the host is not known it hangs.

Thanks, I updated the Contributor_Guide[1] with a note about that.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide

> I'll tell Dscho when I meet him on GitTogether in Berlin in a few hours.

Tell him I said hi.  Haven't seen him since around this time last
year when he came all the way to the west coast for mentor summit
and GitTogether '08.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top