RE: [egit-dev] Gerrit Code Review running

> Try also directly connecting in verbose mode:
>
>   ssh -v -p 29418 christian.halstrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
problem is solved. The ssh command you suggested revealed that the "authenticity of host
'[egit.eclipse.org]:29418 ...)' can't be established." The ssh command asked me whether I would like to continue
and I said yes. The host was added to the list of known hosts and afterwards the problem was solved also
for git push. It seems if msysgit+ssh reaches this situation that the host is not known it hangs.

I'll tell Dscho when I meet him on GitTogether in Berlin in a few hours.

Ciao
  Chris

Back to the top