Re: [egit-dev] JGit Questions and Build

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By what timeframe? The indication of expressing interest to join is M4, which is mid-Dec. Do we need all of those things by M4?

We would have to express our intention by M4 and do these things:
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios#Must_Do

Most of those are taken care of us by using the Athena build system on build.eclipse.org

The translation bits aren't too bad to do with the Eclipse tools available.

We should ship things as (incubation) as I wouldn't be comfortable shipping at "1.0" yet and I'm sure the EGit/JGit folks feel the same way. I don't think there's anything preventing us to ship incubation code as part of Helios as long as it's all IP cleared.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top