Re: [egit-dev] JGit Questions and Build

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's your thoughts on the Helios train? If we go through the motions
of joining, then towards the end, decide that we're not going to be
stable enough at the end, can we back out? Are there restrictions on
the 'incubation' phase which means we can't join that train until
we've finished incubating?

Technically it's possible to get on the train, but it would be some work on our end.

We would need a good build, signed... externalized strings... etc... I can help out with those bits though.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top