Re: [egit-dev] EGit virtual server setup

On 1 Oct 2009, at 18:36, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:

The git://egit.eclipse.org/ URLs should also work now, webmaster
opened the anonymous git port for us.

Good stuff.

It looks like it's not finding the info/refs via that [http] URL; is it
correct?

Yes, as was pointed out, these are empty repositories, there is no
content in them to clone.

OK. At what point will those become the master copies of the EGit/JGit repositories? I presume that's the plan. Having got the filtered history on the existing repo, is it a case of doing a git push to the EGit vserver over ssh+git for committers? I'm just curious - I have to rebase, and if I'm going to ahve to rebase again in the near future, it probably makes sense for me to wait until it's on the egit vserver.

Alex

Back to the top