[egit-dev] EGit virtual server setup

I mostly have our project virtual server configured.

  gitweb:       http://egit.eclipse.org/w/
  code review:  http://egit.eclipse.org/r/

I have loaded two repositories with the initial contribution of
JGit and EGit.  You can find them on the gitweb page above.

Unfortunately the git:// protocol is not yet working due to the
eclipse.org firewall blocking port 9418.  The daemon is running,
and will answer as soon as the port is opened.  Until then you can
also use the http:// URLs to clone the projects.

The code review server is also not fully configured.  Right now
it is setup for OpenID authentication, because I don't have the
information I need to connect to the Eclipse LDAP server, nor do
I have SSL protection available to protect the user's password.

But even ignoring the LDAP/SSL setup, OpenID doesn't work because
the system clock is several minutes fast, which is causing the
OpenID library to reject the tokens from Google Accounts.

*sigh*

--
Shawn.

Back to the top