Re: [egit-dev] Migrating issues from googlecode

We have done this in the past using bugzilla and jira using an inhouse tool developed on top of mylyn. If there are more than a few tens of issues, I could look into customizing the existing tool for googlecode.

--
Ketan
studios.thoughtworks.com | twitter.com/ketanpkr