Re: [egit-dev] JGit projection creatoin?

Doug Schaefer wrote:
No, keep org.eclipse. You need to have the URL there at least and some recognition that this is now part of the Eclipse community of goodies.

I've been reading this discussion with amazement.
Why the heck it this so important to the eclipse guys to have it named org.eclipse.something?

for egit I can understand it, since that code it tied to eclipse.
jgit is not tied to eclipse at all however.

I don't see you guys demanding from cvs, svn, or whatever else that they rename their projects to org.eclipse now do you?

I think it makes much more sense to keep jgit where it is.

my 2 cents. no offence intended.

Back to the top