Re: [eclipselink-users] Long Transactions

Hi Mark,
In my case, using a list of un-committed commands was not possible, because it would have been too many changes to contain in a single transaction (got an out of memory error). Even if that is not the case, you may still need to rollback the action list mid-way... if they don't fit in a single transaction you need to support manual rollback anyway.

So, all in all, I'd go with the latter. This works for my project.

Michael