Re: [eclipselink-users] Long Transactions

I had a similar issue with importing things into the db (i.e only INSERT/UPDATE instructions).
I kept manual track of what was inserted, which allowed me to rollback the actions on demand - basically that's the command pattern, where all the commands are persisted to the DB, and each command execution is in a single db transaction.

-Michael