[eclipselink-users] Junit Testing EclipseLink application with Spring injection

Hi

I'm trying to setup unit tests for my app under Eclipse Galileo, using
EclipseLink 1.1 as the JPA provider and Spring 2.5.6  framework to provide
dependancy and JPA injection. The tests won't run as I get a SecurityException
for "class javax.persistence.PersistenceContext signer information does not
match the signer information of other classes in the same package"

I have no idea whether this is an Eclipse, EclipseLink, JUnit or Spring error
and Google doesn't provide much information, so I thought I'd ask here first
since people here are more likely to have this combination of requirements.

Regards

Back to the top