Re: [eclipselink-users] Junit Testing EclipseLink application with Spring injection

It seems you are using a signed persistence.jar.  The issue, I think, is that
EclipseLink 1.1 ships some JPA 2.0 classes in its jar for JPA 2.0 support.
You need to either switch to using the JPA 2.0 preview jar, or use a non
signed JPA 1.0 jar.  (you can find both on the EclipseLink website).

RogerV wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to setup unit tests for my app under Eclipse Galileo, using
> EclipseLink 1.1 as the JPA provider and Spring 2.5.6  framework to provide
> dependancy and JPA injection. The tests won't run as I get a
> SecurityException
> for "class javax.persistence.PersistenceContext signer information does
> not
> match the signer information of other classes in the same package"
>
> I have no idea whether this is an Eclipse, EclipseLink, JUnit or Spring
> error
> and Google doesn't provide much information, so I thought I'd ask here
> first
> since people here are more likely to have this combination of
> requirements.
>
> Regards

-----
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/