Re: [eclipselink-users] How do I batchload many to many relations

Thank you very much for your reply. My situation is that my B objects
contains a huuuge blob and I had thought of the solution about splitting the
B structure so that I only fetch a small part many times and let B reference
a new entity with most of the original fields in B (including the blob) in a
OneToOne lazyloaded relationship. I just wanted to be absolutely sure that
there was no better way of doing it.