Re: [eclipselink-users] most optimal wy to persisted list?

1.0.2 is the current release.

1.1 is not yet released, but should be soon, the release candidate was
released on Feb 4th.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/milestones.php

2.0 is a development stream, so won't be released for a while.

Phillip Ross-3 wrote:

> Thanks James.  I've been reading through all of the EclipseLink relational
> and JPA docs and trying to figure out the best way to do this.
>
> Since the 1.0.2 build is the one downloadable from the eclipselink website
> I'm assuming 1.1 and 2.0 builds are not ready for primetime.  Or maybe the
> site wasnt updated and there actually is a 1.1 release I'm missing?  I
> have seem the eclipse wiki not being completely up-to-date in the past,
> but I usually see some announcement after a release somewhere.
>
> Anyway, I think I'll have to go with the third method and define another
> intermediate class with an index field.  Luckily the requirements for this
> specific case do not require the exact semantics of an array list or
> anything that holds their exact index.  Just an ordered list I think will
> meet the requirements.
>
> Thanks again
> - Phillip

-----