Re: [eclipselink-users] most optimal wy to persisted list?

Thanks James.  I've been reading through all of the EclipseLink relational and JPA docs and trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Since the 1.0.2 build is the one downloadable from the eclipselink website I'm assuming 1.1 and 2.0 builds are not ready for primetime.  Or maybe the site wasnt updated and there actually is a 1.1 release I'm missing?  I have seem the eclipse wiki not being completely up-to-date in the past, but I usually see some announcement after a release somewhere.

Anyway, I think I'll have to go with the third method and define another intermediate class with an index field.  Luckily the requirements for this specific case do not require the exact semantics of an array list or anything that holds their exact index.  Just an ordered list I think will meet the requirements.

Thanks again
- Phillip