Re: [ecf-dev] build easier next steps

Hi Ted,
The URL:

  http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/

is not an SVN repository. It is an update site that contains headless (complete) SVN features that we cannot distribute at eclipse.org due to IP issues. If you already have SVN working, you don't need anything from that site. In order to get the source for the the Hello XML example, simply import this CQUERY:

  http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/demo.cquery

The result of a "Resolve and Materialize" should bring all relevant source into our workspace.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Ted Kubaska wrote:
Am I making a simple error here? .... (SVN works fine for me with
local repositories) but when I
newtricks:BuckyDemo ted$ svn checkout
http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/

I get the error ...

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/buckminster/external'
svn: PROPFIND of '/buckminster/external': 301 Moved Permanently
(http://download.cloudsmith.com)
newtricks:BuckyDemo ted$

Basically I just wanted to get the stuff to do the Hello XML example
in the Bucky book.

 -ted