Re: [ecf-dev] build easier next steps

Am I making a simple error here? .... (SVN works fine for me with
local repositories) but when I
newtricks:BuckyDemo ted$ svn checkout
http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external/

I get the error ...

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/buckminster/external'
svn: PROPFIND of '/buckminster/external': 301 Moved Permanently
(http://download.cloudsmith.com)
newtricks:BuckyDemo ted$

Basically I just wanted to get the stuff to do the Hello XML example
in the Bucky book.

 -ted

--
 -Ted