Re: [ecf-dev] build easier next steps

I can do 8/10 morning. I'll read some of the Bucky book over the
weekend. I remember from the last discussion that Bucky has some
signing ability that unfortunately was not yet described in the book.
But I think there is a presentation somewhere that describes this.
Does anyone have a pointer?

 -ted

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Markus Alexander