Re: [ecf-dev] build easier next steps

I have to be honest and tell you that I followed the directions for
the demo on page 117 and do not see the action called site.p2. I tried
both using a buckminster.properties file and Run/Debug string
substitution. I can click on Buckminster -> Invoke Action ...browse to
my properties file, but when I click OK nothing happens.

I have Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7 and Eclipse 3.5.0. I also tried
hardcoding ${user.home} and making by hand the demosite and tmp
directories.

Here is my buckminster.properties file
newtricks:BuckyProperties ted$ cat buckminster.properties
# Where all the output should go
buckminster.output.root=/Users/ted/BuckyDemo/demosite
# Where the temp files should go
buckminster.temp.root=/Users/ted/BuckyDemo/tmp/demosite.tmp
# How .qualifier in versions should be replaced
qualifier.replacement.*=generator:lastRevision

Here was the quote from the Bucky book instructions
<quote>
With the property file in place, we can now build the site. Right
click over the org.demo.demosite
project, and select Buckminster → Invoke Action..., and (if you
decided to use a properties file) in the
pop up that appears, browse for the buckminster.properties file we
just created (you will need
to navigate in the file system to find the workspace, project, and
then the file since the properties files
are typically placed in the file system, and not in the workspace).
When the properties file has been
found and selected (alternatively set the properties using Run/Debug
string substitution), select the
action called ‘site.p2’ in the list of presented actions, and click
‘Ok’. You will now see some trace
output, and if everything worked ok, you now have an update site.
</quote>