Re: [e4-dev] Dynamic Eclipse 4 with Clojure language

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Platform with component UI would be the right place IMHO.

2013/12/16 Laurent PETIT <laurent.petit@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Lars,

I will open the bug requests, indeed.

Are there things I should know about the bug tracker system itself, and / or the bug request submission process ? (I mean things that may appear different than what I am used to. I'm not a total newbie ;-) , but I'm a newbie in submitting Eclipse bug requests, so maybe there are idiosyncracies I should be aware of ?)