Re: [e4-dev] Dynamic Eclipse 4 with Clojure language

This unfortunately turns out not to be the case...

The various 'findElement' calls deal only with MUIElements (the presentation) and while it would be possible to loosen that restriction it wouldn't really buy us much. For handlers we've added a specific 'findHandler' call that takes in an MHandlerContainer and whose result is specifically MHandler.

We could either add some new methods for the types (MKeyBinding...) or we might be able to replace the current 'findHandler' with a more generic version that takes in the Class type of the result; something like 'findById(theApp, MHandler.class, "myHandlerId");'.

Which do you think would be most appropriate ? We are actively working on this and having a 'real world' scenario like Laurent's really helps to flesh things like this out.

Bad news, must be Friday the 13th...;-),
Eric

Inactive hide details for Laurent PETIT ---12/12/2013 04:20:06 PM---2013/12/12 Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> > In Eclipse LLaurent PETIT ---12/12/2013 04:20:06 PM---2013/12/12 Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> > In Eclipse Luna the service has been extend to find a

Laurent PETIT <laurent.petit@xxxxxxxxx>

12/12/2013 04:20 PM

Re: [e4-dev] Dynamic Eclipse 4 with Clojure language

    Sent by:

e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx