Re: [e4-dev] Model changes for 4.4 M4

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

* Deprecate MInputPart and MInput.
     * Question: Is there need for an 'inputSpec' attribute on MPart? (A replacement for MInput's inputURI attribute.)

I suggest to leave MInputPart and MInput unless there is a compelling reason to deprecate them. I can see how these elements can be useful.

For this, I'm fine with removing it.  We need a compelling reason to keep it in.  It was added in the original prototype and is not used by the Eclipse4 framework.

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR

Back to the top