Re: [e4-dev] Model changes for 4.4 M4

* Deprecate MInputPart and MInput.
     * Question: Is there need for an 'inputSpec' attribute on MPart? (A replacement for MInput's inputURI attribute.)

I suggest to leave MInputPart and MInput unless there is a compelling reason to deprecate them. I can see how these elements can be useful.

          * Is there need for MWizardPage, too? (It seems to me that MWizard's 'children' being mapped to the wizard's pages is sufficient.)

If there is I suggest to add it later. Let's first get some practice with MWizard and it will become obvious if MWizardPage is needed.  Better add it later then to find out it needs to be deprecated. AFAIK there is no wizardpage extension point in org.eclipse.ui.

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top