Re: [e4-dev] How to use E4 DI with Wizard,Dialog and FormEditor?

Hi Lars,

Many thank's for your answer. I have seen that (because I'm reading your famous book, very great:))

My question is how to manage editor with E4 like FormEditor which is used too for PDE editor, WTP Server editor etc :

1) Use directly FormEditor (and extend it to have DIFormEdtor). The advatnage with that is that I can use FormEditor code but it extends of deprecated EditorPart. I suppose that 3.x EditorPart will be removed in the future?
2) Create from scratch an abstract class E4FormEdtor (a pojo) wich use e4 annotations (@Focus, etc) and creates CTAbFolder, creates a FormToolkit, etc like FormEditor.

Many thank's for your help.

Regards Angelo