Re: [e4-dev] How to use E4 DI with Wizard,Dialog and FormEditor?

When you talk about wizards, which wizards do you talk about? Those
configured using extension points or custom ones? If it is the latter
you can use DI using ContextInjectionFactory in your custom code.

Same goes for dialogs although those are always custom code and you use
ContextInjectionFactory.

Same goes for editors but they are not yet available in e4 and you need
to use the compat layer there at the moment. Take a look at the
model-editor which uses DI for implementating an editor and dialogs.

Final note: We plan to provide Wizards, Dialogs are part of the
Application Model in 4.3 and add native support for editors in e4
applications.

Tom