Re: [e4-dev] How to use E4 DI with Wizard,Dialog and FormEditor?

Hi Tom,

Many thank's to have taking time to answer me. I would like migrate our XDocReport Eclipse Application and our MongoDB IDE with e4 which uses a lot of dialogs, wizards and FormToolkit FormEditor
and so I tell me what is the best pratice to do that. I would like having pure e4 code and not use 3.x bridge (I suppose this bridge will be deprecated in the future of e4, EditorPart, ViewPart will be deprecated too, is that?).

I have seen your ModelEditor code and I find there are a lot of code that we could set in an abstract class editor (perhaps it's the "add native support for editors " that you told me.
So I tell me if e4 could provide some abstract class for Editor (Editor with multi-page, Editor with FormToolkit etc..).
I understand the e4 idea with Part is to use Pojo with annotations (@Focus, etc) but I think it should be cool if e4 provides those abstract class for Editor  (you use it or not).