[e4-dev] How to use E4 DI with Wizard,Dialog and FormEditor?

Hi E4 Team,

E4 provides DI which is really great, but it seems working just with Part (perhaps I'm wrong, I'm a newbie). I tell me how to we can benefit from DI with

* wizard
* dialog
* editor.

How to manage that with E4 (create Addon, etc) ?

When I say "editor", I would like to use FormToolkit to have a Part like FormEditor (like PDE editor).
Is EditorPart (FormEditor extends EditorPart) are depreceated in E4? If yes, how to manage the same think than FormEditor with e4?

Perhaps, e4 should to provide some classes like EditorPart, MultiPageEditor, FormEditor?

Many thank's for your answer.

Regards Angelo

Back to the top