Re: [e4-dev] Dependency Preference and Versioning

Boris Bokowski schrieb:
> Another issue that we need to consider is the non-Java parts that go
> into a bundle and are not contained in a package. Isn't the rule that
> you need to use Require-Bundle if you depend on things like extension
> points?

Not if I read the comment from Neil on the a recent newsgroup thread
appropriately.

Tom:
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform.rcp/msg34388.html

Neil:
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform.rcp/msg34393.html

Tom

tom schindl                               leiter softwareentwicklung/CSO
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top