[e4-dev] Integration Build: I20090108-1930 - Installation problems

Hi all,

I tried to install the latest e4 resource build in a 3.5M4 layout using
the following steps:

- unzip the zip file
(http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090108-1930/download.
php?dropFile=org.eclipse.e4.resources.feature-I20090108-1930.zip),
although it places the plugins at the proper location, they do not load
over the standard 3.5 plugins.

- Using the eclipse update feature with the update site
"http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090108-1930/repositor
y", but eclipse gives an error saying there's no repository at that url.

Has anyone got any luck with installing that build?

Thanks,

Serge Beauchamp
Software Engineer
Freescale Semiconductor